Hive.co.uk case study
- Paid search management
- SEO audit
- Affiliate program management
Paid search increases revenue by 150% for Hive.co.uk
Hive.co.uk is an online book and DVD retailer working in partnership with independent bookshops across the UK. By shopping with Hive.co.uk customers can support their local high street, with a percentage of every sale going to an independent shop.
Paid search results – key metrics
- Increased paid search revenue by 150% year-on-yearChristmas sales were 115% above target
- Increased bottom-line ROI 19% year-on-year
- Reduced cost-per-acquisition (CPA) 25% year-on-year
Our initial objective was to grow revenue whilst maintaining ROI. We also:
- Quickly increased product visibility by establishing and optimising Google Shopping campaigns
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting, giving Hive.co.uk a transparent view of the activity
- Introduce new campaigns; with a view to increasing exposure at a product level and growing revenue
- Continually review and evolve campaigns; in this competitive space where bestsellers change weekly
Curious Cat Digital have been working with Hive.co.uk since 2012. Our paid search strategy has grown with the business, playing a large part in helping them achieve growth in new customer acquisition.We strive to continually evolve Hive’s paid search marketing to deliver against their business goals and as a result exceed their targets year after year.